- CDC approved for 1,871m² building
- Land is levelled and serviced
- IN1 General Industrial under 3 Ports SEPP Land Area 3368.00 m² (approx) Floor Area 1,871 m² Last Updated May 04, 2018 Approval of an approval to build an office and warehouse of 1,871m².
The site is situated on the north east corner of Denison Street and Corish Circle in the suburb of Hillsdale, within the Botany LGA.
Across the road from Bunnings and 250m to the South of Eastgardens Shopping Centre, which will provide the local amenities and superior public transport, and Hensley Athletic Field to the North. The site provides very easy access from the motorway, with limited traffic congestion and residential encroachment.
Within close proximity to the Port Botany Container Terminal and Kingsford Smith Airport.
Land can be acquired for multi-level strata development or to build the approved 1,871m² office and warehouse.
– CDC approved for 1,871m² building
– Land is levelled and serviced
– A remarkable opportunity to secure a long term home for your business
– Strategically positioned with ease of access from the Eastern Distributor and Motorways
– Away from the congestion of Alexandria, with limited impediments from neighbouring residential zones
– IN1 General Industrial under 3 Ports SEPP
– 24 hour/7 day access (Subject to council approval)
– Quality public amenities with Eastgardens Westfield shopping centre within 250m of the site
– Strategic land with access via Corish Circle
– Prominent bus routes along Denison Street and Wentworth Avenue, as well as the Eastgardens Interchange